There are an abundance of fabulous educational texts. The below is our current top 10, but warning this list is fluid and can be easily changed so please keep coming back to see!
When you have read one of these or another educational text please complete the book review form below to support colleagues across Summit Learning Trust.
Summit Learning Trusts Top Ten Educational Reads are :
- Rosenshine’s Principles in Action – Tom Sherrington
- Why don’t students like school? – Daniel Wilingham
- Teach like a Champion – Doug Lemov
- The Curriculum: Gallimaufry to coherence – Mary Myatt
- Vocabulary Ninja: Mastering Vocabulary – Andrew Jennings
- Making it as a Teacher – Victoria Hewitt
- Making good progress – Daisy Christodoulou
- Make it stick – Brown et al
- Making Kids Cleverer: A manifesto for closing the advantage gap – David Didau
- Reading Reconsidered: A Practical Guide to Rigorous Literacy Instruction – Doug Lemov
Would you like to support colleagues and write a Summit Book Review? Your review could help others decide whether to read the book themselves.